Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Citadel Creepy Crawlies

I went on a bit of a rampage over the winter collecting, prepping, and painting Citadel Creepy Crawlies. I really appreciate the scale of these figures vis a vis Citadel 28mm human figures. I really hate modern oversized "giant" monsters, when, by rights, they would be "huge" in compasion to that scale.
 These are the sexond batch of scorpions. My others are black.
 Also a second batch of giant ticks.
 These are pretty strange looking beetles, but tried to make the most of them.
 These are the Ad&d fire beetles. I already have a set painted in that motif, so I sent blue here for other types of beetles.
 A collection of giant rhinocerous beetles.
 Giant ants, big and small.
 Giant frogs.
 More frogs with a different look.
 Giant lizards.
 Dimetrodons.
These giant crabs are from the early citadel fantasy tribes range, I believe.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through the Oldhammer forum....looks great! Could you add a follow button to it? So that I don't miss a post :)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete