Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

Rats!



Over a year ago, in anticipation on painting my Dwarven Forge sewers, I accumulated a couple dozen wererats. What are sewers without wererats?

I didn't want the GW "skaven" aesthetic to dominate, so I looked toward Heartbreaker, Otherworld, Grenadier, etc with a couple skaven mixed in.

Wererats really aren't high on my painting priority list, so these were painted rather quickly using a basic process. They sat with painted fur for a year, I just bashed through them in the last two weeks. I did make a few minor modifications that included switching weapons and using different shields.

My next project with either be a large group of Citadel Ad&d Goblins (skin painted already) or some Hill or Frost Giants in the same state. We'll see where I am in a few days...










No comments:

Post a Comment